title="Atom feed">Site Feed Blogstpot Site Feed

Mr. Mustache, another librarian blog

I am a reference librarian with experience in both the public and state government fields. I am doing this on a whim, sort of like the mustache I grew when I was 19 and still have in my 50's.

Location: New Jersey, United States

I am a state worker and a librarian.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

E Government

An article in Library Journal on line shows legislation for making libraries government via the web access centers. Didn't we used to call these government depositories?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a pleasure following your blog. Looking forward to your next one. You have a unique way with words and a sense of humor to be envied. Quoting Mark Twain was a great exit strategy.
Great job,

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mister Mustache said...

I can't wait to see how your collards do this summer!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Kelli said...

People should read this.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Fake Mustache said...

I dislike Valentine's Day. Maybe because I stay too busy or maybe because it's another excuse for a random holiday. I always look for a fake mustache to hide myself

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home