title="Atom feed">Site Feed Blogstpot Site Feed

Mr. Mustache, another librarian blog

I am a reference librarian with experience in both the public and state government fields. I am doing this on a whim, sort of like the mustache I grew when I was 19 and still have in my 50's.

Name:
Location: HAMILTON SQUARE, NJ, United States

I was a state worker and a librarian.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

E Government

An article in Library Journal on line shows legislation for making libraries government via the web access centers. Didn't we used to call these government depositories?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a pleasure following your blog. Looking forward to your next one. You have a unique way with words and a sense of humor to be envied. Quoting Mark Twain was a great exit strategy.
Great job,
Betsy

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mister Mustache said...

I can't wait to see how your collards do this summer!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Fake Mustache said...

I dislike Valentine's Day. Maybe because I stay too busy or maybe because it's another excuse for a random holiday. I always look for a fake mustache to hide myself

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home