title="Atom feed">Site Feed Blogstpot Site Feed

Mr. Mustache, another librarian blog

I am a reference librarian with experience in both the public and state government fields. I am doing this on a whim, sort of like the mustache I grew when I was 19 and still have in my 50's.

Name:
Location: HAMILTON SQUARE, NJ, United States

I was a state worker and a librarian.

Friday, November 03, 2006

My answering machine



I can tell election day is nearing because when I come home from work everyday I get a recorded message, usually asking me to vote Democratic. The last three days however, I have been greeted by an Italian American society I can't identify. It sounds sort of like the Sol and Gerry Society for Justice and Good Government. Somehow they found out I was Italian. Well I guess they guessed from the name.

The gist of the message is that we Italians need to stick together and be grateful for Tom Kean's support for Joseph Alito for the Supreme Court (how he supported him as a State Legislator I don't know). Anyway at least he didn't oppose him like Mendendez. Today Joe Piscopo came into my home and made the pitch. At least his bit was funny. So from now on I will base my vote on what politicians will do to help well placed Italian-Americans. Us Italians have to stick together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MM,
Mustache is Italian? That's pretty interesting. ;)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mister Mustache said...

Yep I am a genuine paison!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home