title="Atom feed">Site Feed Blogstpot Site Feed

Mr. Mustache, another librarian blog

I am a reference librarian with experience in both the public and state government fields. I am doing this on a whim, sort of like the mustache I grew when I was 19 and still have in my 50's.

Name:
Location: HAMILTON SQUARE, NJ, United States

I was a state worker and a librarian.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Another librarian blog


So somebody told me i should write a blog and so here it is. My blog. Well, it's actually another of the countless librarian blogs out there, and it's blocked where I work ( I know this since the Librarian ettiquette blog is blocked) and that was what I couldn't read at work so home alone on a Friday night decided to read it and then the message came up, "would you like to write a blog?" so I said yes. Nobody knows I am doing this so it will be our little secret. I am a working librarian in a Northeastern state so more details later. Hint: Well my father sent me to dear --- in the hope that I would be a man.... and there it's stood since the time of the flood on the banks of the old Raritan -- is where I went to Library School. I constantly bore people with anecdotes with my many years in the field along with other adventures from that world outside of these grey buildings called life. So now I have a place to put my thoughts and opinions and other stuff too.
Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home